Jay Flight 23RB Travel Trailer Rear Bath
Compact yet full of amenities, the 2017 Jay Flight 23RB is perfect for adventures around the country! This rig sleeps up to six so it’s great for the couple on the go that loves to invite guests along for the journey! Come check this travel trailer out today!
Jayco Jay Flight 23RB Layout
The 2017 Jay Flight 23RB is only 27’ 2” long and 4,560 lbs, yet still manages to sleep up to six people! There are no slides to worry about which means if the trailer fits it fits and you won’t have to plan extra space for extending anything at the campsite! Outside is an optional “chill n’ store” area to hold drinks, cups, and other items. This keeps you from having to run in every time you need something and helps to keep the amount of dirt tracked inside down! Finally, even though this is a compact and lightweight RV, you still have both a sofa and a dinette so there are plenty of seating options.
Jayco Jay Flight 23RB Features
External Amenities/Interior Construction
- Save your strength for the activities you want to do and let the power tongue jack do the heavy lifting as you easily hitch and unhitch your camper!
- Experience smooth towing as the radial tires glide down the road under tough and durable galvanized-steel, impact-resistant wheel wells.
- When you reach your campsite, keep up on the score of the game coming from the exterior speakers while you set up the four stabilizer jacks that keep the RV still during windy days and movement inside!
- An optional outside refrigerator keeps your drinks cold so you don’t have to deal with a cooler or run in and out every time you need a refill!
- Some camping activities can leave you pretty dirty! With the outside shower you can wash it all away without having to track any of it inside!
- You won’t have to duck or worry about smacking your head with 81” ceilings inside that help you feel at home.
- Between the high-efficiency Atwood furnace and the 13.5K BTU A/C unit you can keep the inside the perfect temp no matter where you go!
- DiamondFlor vinyl flooring runs throughout and is not only gorgeous but durable so it will last!
Common Living Areas
- Guests wanting to stay the night? Put them up on the J-Steel jackknife sofa or the booth dinette that converts into a bed!
- Filling and washing large pots and pans is never an issue in the large kitchen sink.
- Fry up your famous pork chops while you simmer some chopped red potatoes and fresh picked green beans all at the same time on the 3-burner range with 9,000-BTU SuperBurner and piezo igniter.
- You never have to bring along ice for that bulky cooler again with an 8-cubic-foot refrigerator to keep all your cold items cold for the trip!
- Enjoy a soothing hot bath after a long day in the bathtub found in the full bath that sits in the rear.
- A huge wardrobe in the bathroom gives you plenty of space to stash your linens so you won’t have to make a mad dash to the bedroom for a towel.
- Keep your clothes and personal items put away in the dual wardrobes and overhead cabinets with bulkier items in the under-bed storage of the master bedroom!
- When you need a little more privacy, you can close off the privacy curtain to separate the master bedroom from the rest of the camper.
- There’s no better night’s sleep than on the Denver mattress found on the queen bed where you’ll wake up rested and ready for the day!
New & Used Jayco Jay Flight 23RB Sales
Commandeer a 2017 Jay Flight 23RB today! Getting this RV on your hitch is super simple! All you have to do is pick one of the following!